44 Matching Jobs
Monthly Salary (IDR)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNorth JakartaPermanent
- Well understanding about beauty retail chain and brand management in Indonesia.
- Create, implement and evaluate strategic direction of all marketing aspects of the company
- Build, manage & lead a solid marketing and operation team with good team work.
- Maintain strong relationship with principles, shopping malls, department stores and suppliers.
- Responsible for management reporting to provide insights for top management as well as annual sales target and budget.
Featured JobSouth JakartaPermanent
- Attractive package with fringe benefits
- International Exposure
As a Marketing Director, your role is essential to the organization, so it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. The many responsibilities of this position are listed below:
- Deploy corporate vision and mission into Brand and product development. Explore market opportunities to grasp market share and achieved business goals.
- Guide the direction of short and long term Marketing business plan development. Integrate strategies and action plan in Marketing Directorate and ensure all strategies and activities aligned with short and long term Marketing business plan
- Responsible to make implementation of the strategic activities, acting as role model in the company, also having the ability to motivate marketing team on executing the business planning with manner of commitment
- Senior role in a leading FMCG
- Srategic position with strong team
Manage and execute NGO's community outreach and engagement activities, as outlined in the Intermediary Outreach and Engagement in Producing Countries Status Assessment . Coordinate and engage with identified stakeholders to facilitate, assist and resource intermediary organisations to undertake agreed engagement work direct with communities on-site and to provide information. Work in close collaboration with the RSPO Complaints Panel and the Dispute Settlement Facility manager
- Opportunity to make a change
- Brand new position
Our client is Multi National E-commerce company with more then 10 country presence globally. you will be the number one person when it comes performance marketing and digital in the company. The role will involve leading joint member of technology, creative, marketing, as well as conceptualise and execute digital strategy for the company
- negotiable salary
- Tier 1 E-commerce company
Our client is a tier 1 music entertainment player with more then 30 office presence globally. As part of global team, you will be the number one person and will represent digital business of the company, responsible for P&L, and innovate in digital campaign as well.
- head of Digital
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is well-backed ecommerce company that specialised in woman category, that set out to change the way Indonesians explore, discover and buy woman needs. One of their mission is to build cross border platform in South east asia thus they looking for an exceptional Online Campaign Manager who will be responsible for all campaign creation in the company.
- Ability for rapid career advancement
- Dynamic international office environment
Our client is one of the market leaders specializing in consumer financial technology & backed up by huge investment comes from Europe Based VC. They are looking to develop their business presence in Indonesia and are seeking an exceptional Loyalty Manager to be part of their growing team. As a Loyalty Manager you will guide and support the company in engaging existing, acquire new, and building loyal and long term relationships with customer
- part of the new start up business
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of a tremendous expansion team.
- Multi national culture with regional locations.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of a tremendous expansion team.
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- Attractive package with great benefits
- Be a part of global leading luxury brand
About Michael Page Marketing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist marketing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Jakarta in 2014, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in marketing across the country.
Specialists In Marketing Recruitment
Michael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.
Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.
We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.
With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.
Many of our consultants worked directly in marketing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how marketing shapes business performance, and we consistently and successfully match outstanding jobseekers with exciting marketing roles that develop their skills and support their career vision.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
TestimonialsMichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent....Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!Michael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.