Life Sciences - Regulatory Affairs jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Regulatory Affairs jobs
- Responsible for ensuring that business unit comply with a set of standards GRMS
- Develop and drive effective process control and improvements
- Conduct audit to vendors, TPOs, warehouse (suppliers, TPOs) against the GRMS or the required standard.
- Raise the level of quality, hygiene, environment, H&S or risk across the site and providing advice and support to the plant manager and down line team.
- Global and regional exposure
- Multinational company
The regulatory function in healthcare industries is vital in making safe and effective healthcare products available worldwide. Individuals who ensure regulatory compliance and prepare submissions, as well as those whose main job function is clinical affairs or quality assurance are all considered regulatory professionals.
- Local and Regional Exposure
- Pharmaceutical Company
Responsible for Regulatory compliance, including :
a. prepare RA report and ensure global and local registration database are updated
b. prepare RA division for inspection by health authorities and internal audits
c. support internal partners by giving regulatory input / recommendation to ensure that company comply with current applicable regulatory affairs laws and regulations.
- Global MNC
- Working with multiple stakeholders
A strategic position in one of the leaders of the Pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. Responsible for establishing and maintaining government relations. The end result is to ensure the timely registration of the company's products as well as compliance with the prevalent rules and regulations.
- Head of Regulatory and Registration based in Jakarta
- One of the leading Pharmaceutical Company
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role