Life Sciences - Regulatory Affairs jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Regulatory Affairs jobs
- To ensure that company products intended for Indonesia market in compliance with Corporate Standards, or equivalent and local Regulations.
- Develop strategic relationship with key stakeholders internal and external BPOM, MOH, MOT, Halal authority and Industry & profession associations.
- Global MNC
- Working with a dynamic team
Making safe and effective health-care products available worldwide.Ensure regulatory compliance & prepare submissions, as well as those whose main job function is clinical affairs or quality assurance are all considered regulatory professionals.
- Local and Regional Exposure
- Pharmaceutical Company
This role will involve in a very strong scientific development, and internal/ external liaison with main mission of ensuring product compliance to applicable local & international products regulation and requirement.
- Great working environment
- Strong career development
Responsible for Regulatory compliance, including :
a. prepare RA report and ensure global and local registration database are updated
b. prepare RA division for inspection by health authorities and internal audits
c. support internal partners by giving regulatory input / recommendation to ensure that company comply with current applicable regulatory affairs laws and regulations.
- Global MNC
- Working with multiple stakeholders
A strategic position in one of the leaders of the Pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. Responsible for establishing and maintaining government relations. The end result is to ensure the timely registration of the company's products as well as compliance with the prevalent rules and regulations.
- Head of Regulatory and Registration based in Jakarta
- One of the leading Pharmaceutical Company
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role