Life Sciences - Regulatory Affairs jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Regulatory Affairs jobs
- To ensure that company products intended for Indonesia market in compliance with Corporate Standards, or equivalent and local Regulations.
- Develop strategic relationship with key stakeholders internal and external BPOM, MOH, MOT, Halal authority and Industry & profession associations.
- Global MNC
- Working with a dynamic team
Making safe and effective health-care products available worldwide.Ensure regulatory compliance & prepare submissions, as well as those whose main job function is clinical affairs or quality assurance are all considered regulatory professionals.
- Local and Regional Exposure
- Pharmaceutical Company
This role will involve in a very strong scientific development, and internal/ external liaison with main mission of ensuring product compliance to applicable local & international products regulation and requirement.
- Great working environment
- Strong career development