Legal - General Counsel - In-house jobs
6 Matching Jobs
General Counsel - In-house jobs
A head of legal position for a leading International Airlines. Will be responsible to handle all spectrum of legal matters with a promise of several interesting projects coming up.
- Head of Legal
- International Airline
The top legal position in Indonesia. This position will be responsible for the overall legal matters of the company. From corporate housekeeping, contract management to (pre) litigation supervision.
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- International Electrical Solutions Company
A legal counsel responsible for all of the client's operations in Indonesia. This position will be based in Bandung, West Java, and is expected to do a lot of travel (locally and abroad)
- Legal Counsel
- International Consumer Products Manufacturer
A senior Legal position. Reporting to, and working closely with, the Legal VP. Supervising 3 legal headcounts. Will be responsible for all legal matters related to the company. From operational matters (contract negotiation and drafting), advisory and compliance.
- AVP Legal
- A leading pharmaceutical company
Our client is looking for a strong Legal Professional who can handle general corporate legal matters and has the right connections with relevant government stakeholders. You will be part of a fast growing global company and help drive the business in Indonesia.
- Global Digital Technology Company
- Part of a fast growing business in the industry
You will communicate with different departments within the company and implement strategic business decisions which are still within the local and industry-related regulations.
- Ensuring all activities of the business are carried out within the regulatory framework
- Advising the business process through regulatory changes
- Provide strategic business solutions from the legal perspective
- Handling any matters to various business clusters of the company
- IT and Services company
- Leader in their field