Information Technology jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, high calibre team ranging from prestigious global and local backgrounds. If this sounds like you, come be a part of a company looking to change the market.
- International travel Products
- Career advancement opportunity
We have multiple openings for Mobile Engineers, experts in either Android or IOS. Multiple levels (Lead and Seniors)
- Fantastic opportunity with a digital savy US based software hose
- Great remuneration
Leading Tech Startup is currently looking for developers to join their team.
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Major Projects in Indonesia
Our Client is seeking a driven and highly analytical ICT Manager To improve and bring new IT capabilities for the business processes in the organization by successful delivery key global/regional/local programs; Manage the business requirements onground; and to improve IT operations reliability and SLAs together with the development and operation team.
- Maximize your skills in ICT
- Millions of consumers all over the world
We have a prestigious Head of Analytics (Jakarta) role open up with a leading technology brand in Southeast Asia.
- Leading tech firm in Southeast Asia
- Excellent remuneration
This is a an excellent opportunity with a FinTech firm with expertise in mobile platforms.
- *Leading tech start-up with specialisation in mobile application
- Excellent career growth and be part of dynamic projects
Leading tech start-up looking for a VP of Software Engineer
- Be a key driver of their projects
- Excellent opportunity to work among some of the brightest in the industry
Be part of a exciting new start-up!
- Start-up Technology based firm
- Start-up culture
Reporting to the Head of IT Development, your role as IT Development Manager will take you in developing robust digital practices and strategies that align with the company's objectives. You will also be responsible in executing the digital road map and lead the direction to all IT digital division-related activities.
- Dynamic and open culture
- Great career mobility
- Rare opportunity.
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Working with world-class talent.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
About Michael Page Technology
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent and temporary IT opportunities in Malaysia.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Some common roles for which we recruit include:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Database Development and Administration
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support Systems
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support Software
- General Manager, Technology
- Management Consultant (IT Advisory)
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post-Sales Consultant
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Program Director or Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Solutions Architect
TestimonialsMichael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.MichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent....Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!