Information Technology jobs
48 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
Monthly Salary (IDR)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, high calibre team ranging from prestigious global and local backgrounds. If this sounds like you, come be a part of a company looking to change the market.
- International travel Products
- Career advancement opportunity
A Leading Multinational bank is looking for an experienced leader - Senior Vice President IT Global Function and Corebanking to be based in Jakarta. This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation and great value is placed on training and development. The bank provides a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Client is a global multinational brand
- Offers great career progression
A Financial Ecommerce based in Jakarta is looking for their Software Engineering Manager to drive their tech team and be involved in current big projects.
- Drive tech team from prestigious background
- Open culture to influence and empower business
Looking for a Manager in Data Analytics to join a premier start-up, in charge of one of their largest products.
- World-class team
- Dynamic environment to nurture career
If you are a Product Manager looking for that next career step, this Head of Product role is looking for their next star to drive it's current business.
- Manage teams of top engineers & PM
- Flat hierarchy organization
- Must have good working knowledge of Linux
- Must have experience in designing and monitoring production systems
- Premier Digital Start-Up
- Leading role on the Tech Team
Looking for a Director of Software Engineering that has years of experience in leading software development projects, and managing multiple Scrum & Product teams. Must have experience in start-up industry
- Manage a top tier digital product
- Lead & grow amazing engineer team
The role is to align technology vision with business strategy by integrating company processes with the appropriate technologies. The Chief Technology Officer is also responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing technology initiatives within the organisation.
- Maximize your skills in the Digital venture
- Start-up culture
We have a CTO vacancy for Indonesia's leading Digital Venture. Must have proven experience in building and developing financial products.
- Establishing Innovative Tech Culture
- Leading world class tech team
About Michael Page Technology
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent and temporary IT opportunities in Malaysia.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Some common roles for which we recruit include:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Database Development and Administration
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support Systems
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support Software
- General Manager, Technology
- Management Consultant (IT Advisory)
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post-Sales Consultant
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Program Director or Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Solutions Architect
TestimonialsMichael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.MichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent....Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!