Finance & Accounting - Operations & Middle Office jobs
1 Matching Jobs
Operations & Middle Office jobs
As the Operation Controller you will be controlling the booking of and analyzing operational costs as well as monitoring of data integrity. This position will be reporting directly to the General Manager - Operations and functionally to the Regional OMC Manager.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Register and control the physical flow of supplier invoices. Ensure supplier invoice amount is correctly registered.
- Obtain the supplier invoice verification from operation staff with discrepancy explanation if any.
- Monthly Dashboard KPI to review trend of matching.
- Propose action plan which to be authorized by local management.
- Participate in the cleansing of the existing data and referential.
- Monitor the day to day quality on job file and invoice creation.
- Produce monthly key performance indicators. Update the justification and comments. Propose recommendation of improvement or corrective actions.
- Responsible for the integrity of the entity level controlled third party.
- Dynamic and international working culture
- Drive improvement across the organization