Finance & Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
The Internal Audit Manager have two main responsibilities:
- Process Audits: the candidate will be in involved in SOP management controls. To review, tests, create and implement policies relating to fraud management and business compliance. A pivotal role which gives a chance to review all end to end business processes.
- Financial Audits: the candidate will also review the finances of the departments, ensuring that all are aligned.
- Global Leading Multinational Firm
- Well-established fast moving consumer goods company
The Senior Auditor will be reporting into the Regional Audit Manager. You will be expected to control and monitor high standards of internal audit by maintaining efficient and secure processes. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing audit policies and systems to monitor the organizations efficiency.
- Be Part of a Huge Local Group
- Highly dynamic company