Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobIndonesiaPermanent
- To monitor, review and implement improvement on work methods and process control to achieve production objectives and targets
- To monitor daily production output and delivery requirement
- To ensure identification and trace ability of products
- To ensure on time delivery, products trace ability, products record and production records
- Leading Industrial Specialist
- Leadership Opportunity
A successful brand in Indonesia, with presence throughout Indonesia, they come with one of the most sought products in the consumer market. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Manufacturing professional to drive and manage one of the biggest beverage plant for the business. This role will report to the Regional Director and the role will be responsible for several varied and experienced managers professional within the team.
- Customer experience focus oriented firm.
- Dynamic and growth oriented firm.
Stepping into a Regional Plant Director position managing 8 plants across the region. An opportunity to grow with one of the biggest brand in the world and a company who is looking to expand another 2 more plants to become the biggest manufacturing region for the company.
- Global MNC
- Stepping into a Lead Role
Our client is a multinational company in packaging and they're looking for Production Process Technician
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of multinational company
A global brand with presence throughout Asia, their consumer products are one of the sought products in its industry. We are looking for a highly experienced professional to be the Plant General Manager to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business. This role will report to the Manufacturing Director, and key responsibilities will include but are not limited to be production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution.
- Iconic F&B in Indonesia and Asia
- Responsible for the overall division of the plant
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products and brand recognition in its consumer industry. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Production Manager professional to drive and manage the firm's biggest plant operation for the Indonesian business. This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm and with sizeable experienced subordinates.
- A stable and process oriented firm
- A multinational firm with strong values
A global brand with major presence in the world, one of the most sought products in its industry. This role will report to the ASEAN Regional Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced manufacturing managers professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to be responsible for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Dynamic and growth oriented firm
- Customer focus through quality management
Our Client is a leading industrial conglomerate. They have recently embarked in a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a green field plant for pipe and fitting manufacturing for PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
IndonesiaPermanentIDR50,001,000 - IDR70,000,000
- Responsible for the setup of a greenfield plant for pipe
- Oversee all plant operations for a leading conglomerate company
To ensure of the Cikarang plant operation are conducted in order to achieve key performance index (KPI's) in accordance to company operations plans strategy
- Opportunity to work with a multinational company
- To be part of a world leading brand
The Plant controller will ensure the accuracy of accounting, financing and taxation processes are developed and implemented within the mill and that these processes are in line with government regulations. He/she will develop the competencies of the site accounting and financing personnel by imparting expertise and knowledge.
- Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
- Develop your career in a fast growing company