Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobIndonesiaPermanent
Our client is a global leader in supplying advanced cutting systems for manufacturing, technology, automotive and industrial industry verticals. They are known for their strong brand and service-first approach with constant investment in research and development and product innovation.
- Country leading role based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Overall accountability for brand leadership and business results
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the global leaders in its market.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
- Opportunity to expand portfolio
The General Manager Plant role is responsible for:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer's expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Competitive remuneration package
- One of the fastest growing rubber manufacturing
To plan, establish and ensure all existing and new operations of Aggregates achieve budgeted profitability by managing production and sales volume, optimize company assets, people and all resources in all Aggregates sites, include planning and executing of new expansion projects and VAS products, in a safe and efficient manner, comply to required standard of safety, operation, quality and regulations and also align with RMX and Cement Strategy to support long term business objectives of the company
- Stepping into a lead role with a global brand
- Stepping into a Lead Role