Engineering & Manufacturing - Electrical jobs
3 Matching Jobs
This role will be responsible for daily operations, oversee employees, production and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Market Leader
- First-class training and development programme
An electrical and instrumentation engineer develops, tests or improves electronic instrument equipment. Troubleshoot problems with mechanical equipment and ensure it is functioning properly.
- Fast track career development
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Maintains effective line of communication with the hiring manager at all times
- Assist to develop list of perspective customers by sizing up opportunities for spec in
- Conveys and explains company policies and procedures to all customers and prospects in a positive and constructive manner
- Educates and informs customers and prospects of new products and programs through personal contact with customer personnel
- Managerial Role
- A competitive remuneration package