Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Chemical / Process
- Civil & Structural
- Compliance / EHS
- Engineering Design, R&D and NPI
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- Field Services / Maintenance
- General Management
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Monthly Salary (IDR)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentIDR83,333,333
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Global Strategy and providing design, CAD and engineering services to help the company grow. The ideal individual will bring a highly professional approach to solving technical design and production problems. The Head of Product Engineering & Design will develop product designs, specifications, process optimisation and manufacturing tooling resulting in high quality products
- Global MNC
- Brand new position
The position will be responsible for developing new formulas in Coating and Adhesive materials. They will also act as a technical support for the sales team in terms of application in the client's side.
- Experience in Coating or Adhesive R&D Required
- Located in Tangerang, Indonesia
Michael Page is currently working on behalf of a respected and well established multinational logistics company to fulfill their HSE Manager role. The company has a strong customer base in Indonesia's FMCG market and is looking for passionate and experienced professional to help support their business expansion in the country.
- Experienced in HSE
- Exposure to FMCG company
- Responsible for the farm management and an area of 7500 - 25000 Ha
- Responsible for the management, operational plantations, budgeting, cost efficiency, the relationship with the surrounding community
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and control the operational activities in achieving yield in accordance with established management
- part of the pioneer team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provide technical liaison services between customers and mill liner product division
- Provide hands on service work in the field to their customers
- Perform technical evaluations and analyse equipment and machine component failures
- Train and inform customers in maintenance and service of their mill liner products
- Working in multinational company
- Be part of company growth
Our Client is a leading industrial conglomerate. They have recently embarked in a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a green field plant for pipe and fitting manufacturing for PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
IndonesiaPermanentIDR50,001,000 - IDR70,000,000
- Responsible for the setup of a greenfield plant for pipe
- Oversee all plant operations for a leading conglomerate company
To ensure of the Cikarang plant operation are conducted in order to achieve key performance index (KPI's) in accordance to company operations plans strategy
- Opportunity to work with a multinational company
- To be part of a world leading brand
The Plant controller will ensure the accuracy of accounting, financing and taxation processes are developed and implemented within the mill and that these processes are in line with government regulations. He/she will develop the competencies of the site accounting and financing personnel by imparting expertise and knowledge.
- Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
- Develop your career in a fast growing company
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing premium and heavy automotive products throughout the world, they are geared for growth throughout Indonesia. During this exciting time they are looking for a Black Belt Certified Project Manager to drive the performance. This role will report to the Plant General Manager of the firm, and with several direct subordinates within your function.
- Integrated system and work process
- Vast exposure for global best practices
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.. Since opening our office in Jakarta in 2014, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in engineering and manufacturing across the country.
Specialists In Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for jobseekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
We invest intensively in matching the brightest jobseekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our engineering and manufacturing team specialises in recruiting across the following areas:
- Design & Drafting
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Plant/Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing
TestimonialsMichael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.MichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent....Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!