Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
10 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Create sustainable growth for the Feed Additive product portfolio by supporting the Sales team and its distributors
- Business partners to create and offer compelling value proposition to the farmers, integration's and feed mills.
- Multinational company
- Life Sceince and Agriculture
Managing the client's product marketing strategies covering ASEAN market
- Multinational Exposure
- Manage ASEAN region
A senior legal counsel position reporting directly to the CFO. Responsible for both Legal and Compliance for the company.
- Legal Counsel and Compliance Officer
- Multuinational Pharmaceutical Company
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
- To ensure that company products intended for Indonesia market in compliance with Corporate Standards, or equivalent and local Regulations.
- Develop strategic relationship with key stakeholders internal and external BPOM, MOH, MOT, Halal authority and Industry & profession associations.
- Global MNC
- Working with a dynamic team
This will be an exciting challenge for an individual to be part of a leading brand. Key responsibilities will include
1. Prepare and manage tech transfer activities
2. Adapt formulation (other R/D in regional countries)
3. Do sourcing for local component (material & testing)
4. Regulatory requirements : analytical of samples from stability batch
5. Writing of dossier (from other R/D countries)
- Global MNC
- Brand new position
The Country Finance Manager will be taking over the role from an expat and will lead the Finance Division in the country. Reporting into the General Manager locally but will also be part of a Global Finance team. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Global MNC Business
- Growing organization
A strategic position in one of the leaders of the Pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. Responsible for establishing and maintaining government relations. The end result is to ensure the timely registration of the company's products as well as compliance with the prevalent rules and regulations.
- Head of Regulatory and Registration based in Jakarta
- One of the leading Pharmaceutical Company
The chosen candidate will be directly in charge of the demand management and all processes relating to the logistics matter. He/She will be leading a team of operational team as well as managing 3PL relationships. Reporting to the Finance and Administrative Manager and dotted line to the MD, while also working very closely with the Regional.
- Proven Trackrecord in Logistics and Demand Planning
- Experience in Personal Care Retail Industry
Responsible for Regulatory compliance, including :
a. prepare RA report and ensure global and local registration database are updated
b. prepare RA division for inspection by health authorities and internal audits
c. support internal partners by giving regulatory input / recommendation to ensure that company comply with current applicable regulatory affairs laws and regulations.
- Global MNC
- Working with multiple stakeholders