Browse by Industry - Business Services
31 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A global online business, market leaders in their field and with world class technology underpinning their well respected brand. Due to the significant growth in the Cambodian market this is a newly created role for an individual to lead and shape the sales team. An outstanding opportunity for a Cambodian to give back to their community, by educating their customers, and helping customers to grow their businesses.
- Global online market leading brand, Newly created role
- Sales leadership role, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
A strategic role with responsibility in leading and facilitating collection, analyzing and documenting business requirements. The incumbent is require to analyse trends in each campaign to update stake holders of changes by comparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exposure to direct sales and marketing
- Global MNC
- Working with a dynamic team
- Global MNC
- Exciting career steps
- Work closely with development, QA, and Product team on a premier VC
- Able to Design and build backend systems (including Restful APIs, schedulers, databases) on AWS
- Working with a premier VC
- Driver of multiple digital products
Consumer research background will be a huge plus as you will handle to drive and scale qualitative and analytical research techniques focusing on consumers.
- Leading Online Startup
- Dynamic work environment
Great opportunity to fulfill a pivotal role within an award-winning agency. The business has a need for an experienced and passionate Front End Developer. This person will be responsible for running multiple different eDM campaigns for several different clients. You will be working within Creative Services and closely with Client Service Managers and the Campaign team to provide industry leading work.
- Reputable Multinational Company
- Career advancement opportunity
Maximise your skills and career path in Data Analytics
- Maximize your skills in Data Analytics
- Challenging sphere of activities in committed team
The CFO will be reporting directly into the Owner within the Holding company. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
- Be Part of a Huge Local Group
- Chance to work for a rising organization
This is great opportunity to run a profitable security business with strong financial backing and dynamic team. This key position in the company will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organisation and exposure to the industry
- Great working environment
- Strong career development